In accordance with federal regulations, we are giving you this Privacy Notice to tell you how we may use non-public personal information (“Private Information”) about you or your account. The kinds of Private Information we collect about you or your account are described below. This Privacy Notice applies whether you are our current or former customer. This Privacy Notice is provided to you as required by federal law and regulations applicable to our business. This Privacy Notice does not amend or alter our obligations under any applicable state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Collection and Use of Private Information
We may collect the following kinds of Private Information about you from the following sources:
· Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail addresses, social security number, income, names of family members, assets, account balances, investments, and current or prior tax information and employment and other information.
· Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
· Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and credit worthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information
We may disclose Private Information (describes above) under the following circumstances:
· To Marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose all Private Information to companies that perform services for us or act on our behalf, such as for marketing services, or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, such as to offer a joint product to you.
· With Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose all Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Protection of Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. The Company limits access to your personal information to those employees who need to know the information in order to provide you with appropriate service.